Welcome again to our Slow Cooker Sunday Linky Party!! I love me some slow cooked BBQ ribs on the grill this time of year but sometimes it makes me nervous to leave the gas going outside, especially if I am not going to be home! This is a great and easy alternative to grilling and you don't even have to worry about heating up the kitchen! I like to double the sauce recipe when I make these so I have some on hand for future use!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons worstichire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 lbs ribs
In a pot over medium heat, combine all ingredients (omitting ribs) and blend well. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Place ribs in the slow cooker and cover with half of the BBQ sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours. To serve brush with remaining BBQ sauce.
The Fine Print:
- You are free to join the Slow Cooker Sunday link up at any time. You can also skip a few weeks and then come back. But we will miss you! :)
- Please link directly to a post containing a slow cooker recipe— not your main blog URL.
- Please only link to your own blog or photos hosted online.
- You MUST link back to Doggie at the Dinner Table in your blog post. This way, if someone else wants to join the fun, they can. You can either link with text or using the Slow Cooker Sunday photo which can be found in the sidebar.
- I highly encourage you to visit other participants and leave comments. This is a great way to meet new friends and become inspired in your culinary quests! I try to visit all the blogs participating as well!