Our other big new this week in the house is that our new foodie blog won an award!! The Liebster award is an honor bestowed on budding blogs with less than 100 followers by fellow bloggers!
We were awarded the Liebster by Maggie over at Kitchie Koo and we couldn't be more proud! (Unless of course it came chicken flavored soaked bone!) And now it is our turn to bestow the award on our 5 favorite new blogs! Yay! These are a few that we have been reading and we hope you will stop by to check them out!
1. Andrea over at SA Green Connection - This is a VERY new blog all about living in San Antonio, being green, and becoming green in your own home town!
2. German Mama at From Arepas to Zwetschgen - She has some great international dishes and has a really fun link up on the first of every month where she encourages other foodie bloggers to cook something from a different nationality! So fun!
3. Chris at Sweet Mornings - She always has something yummy cooking up for a breakfast treat! Which is def an area I need some inspiration in!
4. Laura at The Art of Cooking Real Food - I love that she is trying to stay local with her recipes and she has great step by step instructions for some yummy dishes!
5. Badger Girl at Badger Girl Learns to Cook - Another great foodie trying to use whole foods in her recipes and she just has an overall fun attitude and I love reading her posts!